COVID-19 reopening plan for Estate & Elder Law Services
As valued colleagues and clients, we want to continue keeping you informed of the operations of Estate & Elder Law Services amid ongoing concerns of COVID-19.
Governor Carney’s Phase 2 reopening plan went into effect in Delaware on June 15, 2020. Our team continues to follow the coronavirus guidelines for public safety enumerated by the CDC and DPH. Please feel free to review the detailed guide provided to businesses by the State of Delaware by accessing https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/reopening/phase2/
Estate & Elder Law Services continues taking every measure possible to ensure the health and safety of our team members and to meet our commitments to you.
Our team is here to help by:
- Encouraging virtual meetings and/or teleconferences with our firm to reduce in-person contact and travel when possible;
- Providing remote signings of trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and health care documents all in accord with the law immediately;
- In-person meetings held by appointment only;
- Requesting confirmation of well-being from attendees of in-person meetings;
- Asking attendees of in-person meetings who may not feel well to contact our office prior to coming in to arrange for a virtual meeting, teleconference or to reschedule their in-person meeting;
Adhering by health and safety tips from the CDC:
- Using a non-contact method for in-person greetings,
- Washing hands frequently throughout the day,
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces, and
- Providing hand sanitizer to be used by attendees of in-person meetings;
- Inviting anyone who would like to drop-off any documents to call and schedule an appointment prior to stopping by in-person; and
- Upholding to our standards to provide quality service focusing on digital channels to ensure clients receive that “face to face” feel while limiting actual in-person contact.
At Estate & Elder Law Services, we are always here for you, and will continue to be during and after these challenging times we face as a community. Please do not hesitate to contact us today at 302-651-0113 or via email at [email protected]