Do You Understand the Cost of Long-Term Care in Delaware?
Aging Americans and their loved ones worry about long-term care costs as they reach their golden years. How will you protect your savings from being depleted by the cost of care?
Qualifying for Medicaid benefits can help you protect your home and other valued assets from the high costs of long-term care in Delaware.
Take the first step in understanding long-term care by downloading our FREE Long-term Care Planning Guide, then contact us to get started on your long-term care planning.
In this guide, we will help you understand long-term care planning topics, including:
- Understand long-term care planning
- The costs of long-term care in Delaware
Options for paying for long-term care
- Medicaid coverage
- Medicare coverage
- Long-term care insurance
- Understand veterans benefits and qualifications
- Outline a long-term care planning questionnaire
- Understand Estate & Elder Law Services process
- Protect your life saving from the cost of long-term care